Friday, December 30, 2011

Looking Back on the Year



It has been a rocky year with injuries, running, amazing travel, good memories and even a little drama. I ran my first race and my first half marathon. I started this blog and I ran consistently most of the year, covering over 450 miles (I hope to at least double that number in 2012). I ran a total of three races, starting with the Gladiator 5k Mud Race and ending with Santa to the Sea. I’d like to average at least one race a month in the New Year, but that will depend on my foot.




I’m going to be bringing in the year with an Indiana Jones marathon (movies not running), cheering on my cousin who will be running her first 5k and running a 5k bright and early on the first.

Can’t wait to see what the New Year will bring!


No comments:

Post a Comment