Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Two Benchmarks for the Geek Girl



Image Source
I hit two benchmarks tonight. The first was hitting 100 miles in my X-Files challenge! That means I have run over 100 miles on the treadmill since recovering from my stress fracture! Bonus, I am one and a half episode from completing season one! I started this challenge to get myself motivated to run on the treadmill and it has worked! I actually look forward to my sessions on the dreadmill.

Image source
The second benchmark is that I just surpassed last year’s total mileage! I had originally set out with the hope of running 1000 miles this year. Unfortunately, I spent almost a total of 6 months injured and the time I wasn’t injured, I was starting over and working my way back up. To overcome last year’s mileage was a happy surprise for me. Even with all the downtime, I’m still improving!

Thank you for all the support you guys continue to give me!

No comments:

Post a Comment